JMT Auto Ltd and Timken India Manufacturing Pvt Ltd have signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on certain terms and conditions on February 21, 2008 for expansion of their existing project at Dharwad, Karnataka.
JMT Auto Ltd., formerly known as Jamshedpur Metal Treat (JMT), is one of the leading Auto component manufacturers in Eastern region.
Medi Caps Limited (MCL), the flagship company of Medi-Caps Group has announced that the company has entered into a Joint venture with Mission Pharmaceuticals for setting up a plant at SEZ in Pithampur (District DHAR) for manufacturing softgel Capsules with the total proposed investment of Rs 20 crores
Further, the company has informed that out of the total proposed investment, it has already contributed Rs 55 lacs in the current financial year.
Online gaming company, FXLabs has finally launched its first PC adventure game AGNI, which stars Malaika Arora Khan as the lead character. The company has partnered Zapak and Sify to market the game online.
AGNI is a third-person shooter role playing game, and it features over 9 original scenic stages, four different characters - Tara, Agni, Ghayab and Adhira, with enthralling sound and visuals effects.
Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) has inked a Joint Venture Agreement (JVA) with M/s. Jaiprakash Associates Limited (JAL) to set up a cement plant for producing 2 million tonnes of Cement at Bokaro (Jharkhand) by using slag generated at Bokaro Steel Plant of SAIL.
The SAIL will hold the stake of 26percent and remaining 74 per cent stake will be held by Jaiprakash Associates Limited.
Syndicate Bank has signed a MoU with Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC), for marketing their various export insurance products through its designated branches.
ECGC is an ISO 9001 certified company engaged in providing insurance cover to more than 12,000 exporters and guarantee cover to over 4,100 bank branches of 74 major banks.
i-flex Solution Ltd has bagged an order from the Europe based Volkswagen Bank for providing banking software solutions for the Netherlands region.
The company said that the solution would also allow Volkswagen Bank to deliver web-based services to its dealers and customers.
Computer major ICSA India Ltd has won an order for a total contract value of Rs 43.97 Crores from Northern Power Distribution Company (NPDC) of A P Ltd, Warangal on System Improvement Project.
Under the contract, the company will supply and erect of 33/11 KV Substations with connected 33 KV & 11 KV lines for the project funded by Japan Bank for International Cooperation on 100% turnkey basis and erection of 132 KV Substation from Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Media Major Television Eighteen India Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Network Eighteen, has decided to raise its stake through a creeping acquisition instead of subscribing to warrants due to fall in share price.
Company has also decided not to subscribe to the preferential allotment of 1 Crore for its Convertible Warrants that were approved for allotment vide a Special Resolution passed by the shareholders of the Company to allow Network 18 India Holdings Pvt Ltd, a unit of Network 18 to raise its stake in the firm.
Alstom Projects India Ltd (APIL), a subsidiary of Alstom SA France, has got two orders worth Rs 592 crore for power plants.
The Company has got first order of Rs 242 crores and second order of Rs 350 crores for Fujairah Independent Water and Power Plant at Fujairah, UAE and Bujagali Hydro Electric Power Station at Jinja in Uganda, respectively.
The Company’s Principal activities are to the power generation for utilities and industrial users, transportation systems covering traction, signaling and train control for the railways, transmission systems and energy management for industries.
Auto parts maker, Amtek Auto Ltd and American Rail-Car Industries (ARI) have decided to form an equal joint venture in railcar manufacturing.
The American Railcar Industries Inc (ARI), based in North America, is engaged in designing and manufacturing special, customized and general purpose railcars components. It supports the railcar industry through a variety of integrated railcar services, including repair, maintenance, consulting, engineering and fleet management services